“It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely more important.”
-Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Teams may get to the checkpoints only by foot or by using public transportation. This means buses or subways. NO cars, taxis, bikes, skates, pedicabs-or other not mentioned- outside transportation devices ( we know the modern Sherlock Holmes is very creative).
- Teams may help other teams.
- Bring some spending cash- at least $10.00.
- Teams will be asked to complete special challenges at some of the check points. Upon completion of the tasks, they will need to either take pictures or pick up items to be carried to the finish line.
- Be familiar with the course. Maps are most helpful.
- Have a way to communicate with outside assistance.
- THINK (outside and inside the box) and plan well.
- HAVE FUN!